Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Three Months Old!!



I'm 3 months old today!!! Mommy says she can't believe how time is flying.  I had such a growth spurt here recently that I can just about fit in most 6 month sized clothes! Mommy got this funny stick out with numbers on it and held it up to me...she says I look about 24 1/2"-25"!  And she tried weighing me and said I look like I weigh just about 14lbs. 4oz.  I'm trying to "talk" too.  Mommy says I make just about the cutest noises ever and have the cutest smile ever made too!  I'm just about sleeping through the night now (Mommy says "yay"!)!  I pass out a little before 10 and sleep till about 6-6:30.  Yesterday I slept till 7:30!!  Mommy said I can keep doing that all the time if I want to...I'm just not sure I want to do that yet...hee hee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment