Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Swimming!!!

I got to go swimming yesterday for the very first time this year.  The water was a little chilly but, I didn't care.  I LOVE the water!!
 In case you're wondering what the big yellow poles are around me...there's a basketball basket right above my head.  I haven't figured out how to make a basket yet but, mommy said she'll keep teaching me.

A couple times I liked to reach out and touch the grass.  I'm still trying to get used to this green stuff.

That's my buddy/cousin Cole and my Auntie Korene in the background.  The water was a little too cold for him.  Maybe next time.  :0)

1 comment:

  1. wow i can't believe it's hot enough for Tucker to go swimming! I think I can see Tucker's hair blowing in the wind, it must be getting long! love you

    ReplyDelete