Saturday, June 9, 2012

Our Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's

We spent 2 weeks at Grandma and Grandpa's house (poor daddy) and here's how we sum the visit up!!
We had lots of fun at the pool.  I LOVE water!!




 I was trying to make sure there weren't any more toys in the bottom of this thing!

One day we went to the St. Louis Mills.  Here I am riding on a bulldozer!


At Cabello's there was this pop gun that had me crazy laughing!!! If you notice at the end of the video I stop laughing and look at something, it's just Grandpa saying "ok, Grandma, go pay for this"!!

We had an audience.  One guy said "that should go on YouTube...so, here it is!
 We went for ice cream on day!  I LOVE ice cream too!!
 One afternoon we went to the local public swimming pool.  They have a kiddie pool just my size.
I had to tell one of my female admirers to stop playing with my hair.  I need my space, ladies.
Grandpa had me laughing on the swing!

I have fun teasing my big sissy with her toys!!

 I got my first real knot/bruise on my head.  Got this crawling and then slipped into the dresser.  I'm sure this will not be my last!

 I love to gaze out Grandma and Grandpa's door and watch the cars and trucks go by.
 This is how mommy found me one day.  I love my baths!!!  Can I take one now?!!
 While Grandma was getting our ice cream at McDonald's, Grandpa let me play with legos.

I liked to make noise with legos!!
Mommy was trying to pack up to go home but, I just couldn't resist crawling in and out of her suitcase!
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa, for letting us stay at your house!!  We Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment