Saturday, September 15, 2012

At Grandma and Grandpa's

 
 At the Fair
 
The first evening we got to Grandma and Grandpa's we went to the DuQuoin State Fair.
Here I am looking into the birdcage watching the other kiddies feeding the birds. 
 Then, Grandma and I went in...and at first...everything was just fine...
 ...but then, all the birds came at us because they knew we had food (get a good look at that squinched up face).
 But, it didn't take long for me to like the pretty birdies.
It was kinda cool.  But, I really wanted to get on the ground to play with them but, grandma wouldn't let me.  Good thing nobody noticed (except mommy and grandpa) that when we were about to leave the cage, I kinda stepped on a little birdie.  I didn't hurt him though....whew!
 In the Exhibit Hall there was a rocking chair and mommy put me in it.
 I like to make faces.  Especially at grandpa!
 Ridin' the merry go round with grandma.  Always a favorite of mine!
 Here I am on my very first fair ride!!  Look mommy, I'm a truckin' down the road (or rails)!!

 
Here I am as our 16th president-Abraham Lincoln. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment