Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Here Tuck is in his Easter Sunday duds and getting his first real Easter Basket!
 
 
 My balloon with Buzz Lightyear!!  I LOVE Buzz!!  (Pretty much all mommy hears all day is "Buh, Buh, Buh....That's how Tuck pronounces "Buzz"...It's SO cute!  First thing in the morning, Tuck goes  and gets all the Toy Story dvd's and brings them to me and says "Buh, Buh, Buh" wanting me to put one in the player).
 Of course, Grandma had to get Joey an Easter present.
 My light-up egg that looks like a baseball.
 My new Buzz Lightyear lantern that I have carried around and not put down pretty much since I got it.
This is a chicken grandma and grandpa got me.  It lays eggs!
Here comes one now!

 I had to post this picture.  Notice Joey in the bottom corner?! 
 Mommy was trying to get a good picture of me in my outfit but, that was pretty much impossible.

 Something was funny!
 My first chocolate bunny.  I haven't really had chocolate yet.  Anytime mommy tried to give me some, I just turned up my nose.  Mommy wonders if I'm really her son...
 Grandma gave me this special book.  When I turn each page, there's a recording of her reading the book to me.
Here's my lantern...of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment