Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mexico

Mark and I went to Mexico a couple weeks back and here's a few pictures from our trip.  We took all these the morning right before we left.
 
 This was the view we had for breakfast (the other mornings I had room service.  I loved having breakfast served to my room, felt like the queen I am ;0) ).
 Here are the two main pools on the property.  The one on the right was an infinity pool that looked onto the beach.
 Here's one of the cabana's.
 Look at that beautiful blue Caribbean water and soft sand!  I could just LIVE on that beach forever!
 These are the little guys we saw running around wild like squirrels.  Actually I thought they looked like an overgrown squirrel without a tail and with a longer rat-like snout.  Never did find out what they're called.


No comments:

Post a Comment