Saturday, October 13, 2012

At the Pumpkin Patch

Went to the Pumpkin Patch today with one of my new buddies I just met today.  Mommy and Daddy are friends with his mommy and daddy.  AND because it was such a nice day, the place was jammed packed!  So we didn't get to do the hayride or a couple of other things.  Oh well, maybe next year.
 
 
This is the "sandbox" we saw when we first got there.  I really wanted to play in it...well, at least I thought I did.
 
Then we saw little piggies.
 
 There were chickens and ducks in this cage.


 
And of course we had to go down one of the slides!
 
Me and Mommy
 
No music, no problem!  I'll just dance without it and make my own noise!
 Here's my new buddy, Cooper and me!  And of course, out of all the pictures mommy took of us here, neither one of us looked at the camera at the same time.
 
 I just didn't want to cooperate during picture time today.  Oh well.  I'm still darn cute!!

Pumpkin Patchin' sure made me tired!


2 comments:

  1. It's great seeing Tucker in action, running wild in the videos. But even more than that, I love hearing you!!! Makes me miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys CONSTANTLY!! Wish so much, that we could come up there all the time!

    ReplyDelete