Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

This was our first REAL Halloween!!  And after the past few days we've had (having my purse stolen from the lovely Wal-Mart), we needed some good ol' fun and laughter!  Getting a "still" picture of Tuck was nearly impossible but, I got a ton in hopes of getting those few good shots!
 
 I went as a hobo.  Mommy sewed patches all over my clothes and drew wiskers on my face.  Ain't I cute?!!


 Seeing my first piece of candy in my pumpkin...
 I had to grab it!!
 ...and another piece.
 I was really more excited about all the cool lights!
 Oooooooooooh, cool!!

 
 Here's a witch I really got a kick out of.  All the other kids seemed to be scared of her.  Not me!  I just laughed and laughed!!


 




 Seeing all those other kiddies do the hoola hoop, thought I'd give it my own kind of "try".


 And of course, if there's water around, I'm gonna find it!!

 "NO, don't put that in your mouth"!!
 Attempt at "posed" pictures.
 More trying out the hoola hoop!
Happy Halloween everybody!!  Hope you had as much fun as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment