Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A LOT of Catching Up to Do!

You've probably noticed that we haven't been on here in a while so, we've got some major catching up to do.  We'll start with Thanksgiving weekend.
 
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had lots and lots of food but, I was picky that day. All I ate was turkey even though mommy kept shoving different things in my face. Turkey is all I wanted.
 
Here's my buddy Cole.  His mommy (my Auntie Korene) put an indian feather head dress on him but, I don't think he liked it.
 
Here's Grandpa and me in my Red Radio Flyer wagon before we all went on a walk.
I was a real "whiner"that day, especially after dinner.
 
That Saturday we went to the mall for a little bit and Mommy and I went up to see this big guy with a white beard and a red suit.  I did NOT like him!!  As soon as mommy tried to put me in his lap, I cried and cried and cried!!  That AIN'T gonna happen! 
But, we DID ride on the merry go round.  That I liked!


We went to Sam's too where they had this really cool Tonka Truck that was just my size!  Needless to say, Grandma bought it!

We went to a lights show and they had some festivities after.  Here's me and daddy in the tent where it all was taking place.


No comments:

Post a Comment