Monday, December 17, 2012

At Grandma and Grandpa's Again!

Went to Grandma and Grandpa's a couple of weeks ago and here's some of the memories from our visit.
 
 Here we are at one of the local malls where grandpa let me ride the horsey!!
 While we were there we "tried" making a little visit to Santa (no attempted pictures for good reason).  I used the term "tried" because Tucker just won't warm up the the ol' man.  This was our third attempt and we thought it would be a nice chance since the mall was pretty much vacant and we had Santa to ourselves.  Mommy even gave Santa a hug to show Tucker that he's an "ok" guy but, Tuck just kept backing up into Grandma's legs.  We might just have to make our Santa picture a family one this year.


 Grandpa likes The Price Is Right and so do I!
 Joey and I liked to look out the window at all the passing cars.
 Giving some lovin' to Joey.
While we were there, we visited my great grandfather.  Grandma tried and tried to get a good "four generation" picture and these were probably just about the best of the bunch.


 Just can't understand it...Tuck wouldn't hold still...head scratcher!
 One night we drove through this wonderland of lights!  And at the end of the car ride there were many treats inside!!



 Including a train ride!!  Grandma asked another little boy who was bigger than me (you can't see him in the picture) if he would keep an eye on me during the ride and he said he would.  After the train stopped he got out and picked me up and pulled me out.  Grandma gave him a dollar and he was super happy!!  It was so cute to watch.
Tucker just absolutely LOVES lights!


No comments:

Post a Comment